DWDM/OTN Transport - hiT 7300
The hiT 7300
is a flexible
and cost-efficient 40-channel DWDM transport platform that
is optimized for high-capacity transport within regional and
long-haul networks, and has an optional extension to 80 channels.
It is designed and optimized for bit rates of 2.5 Gbit/s, 10 Gbit/s, and 40 Gbit/s per wavelength.
hiT 7300 benefits:
- Realize high capacity and ultra-long haul (over 2000km) low latency network architectures with a high tolerance to fiber impairments
- Eliminate expensive operational tasks (e.g. on-site maintenance and logistics)
- Save up to 40% on TCO and 30% on environmental costs through the ability to aggregate any traffic type
- Cut installation costs by up to 50%, with hiT 7300 solutions fully built, integrated, commissioned and tested before delivery
- Achieve maximum network flexibility, based on the largest portfolio of ROADMs
- Protect your investment with future-proof software and control architecture as well as the latest modulation formats
- Reduce operational expenditure and time-to-market through our automation of commissioning, service provisioning and software updates